Olympics

Couple of days ago, but women's soccer smoked #4 world rated Germany 4-1. Quite a difference from the team in Australia who seemed to be more focused on making commercials and political statements.

Some of my friends have no interest in the Olympics. Personally I love them. Have it on during the day at work and we watch them at home at night. Winter-Summer love both of them
The media has done a lot better job of not spoiling results. I usually like watching it but the Tokyo games were impossible for me to really enjoy since I'd get alerts about who won in the middle of the morning/day + see it plastered everywhere.

Not touting my own horn but during gymnastics they just panned to the audience and I’m looking and I’m 54 and never claimed I’m Brad Pitt but I am compared to the faded ex famous people in the stands. How the F do they get tix with it going through copart ?

Not touting my own horn but during gymnastics they just panned to the audience and I’m looking and I’m 54 and never claimed I’m Brad Pitt but I am compared to the faded ex famous people in the stands. How the F do they get tix with it going through copart ?
Can somebody from the UN please provide a translation. because Mike is speaking in tongues again. And BTW, Kranmars needs to call the punctuation police ASAP. ;)

Can somebody from the UN please provide a translation. because Mike is speaking in tongues again. And BTW, Kranmars needs to call the punctuation police ASAP. ;)
It was about how ugly all the ex famous people got who were sitting tn the stands

One of the primary motivators of this back in the day was the fact that USSR athletes were government "employees" and as their sports dominance grew other countries saw them as professionals and were trying to level the playing field. Once the cat was out of the bag . . .
Throw in the old East German women all roided up...wonder if any follow up results have been published on their long term exposure to anabolic steroids...physical and mental health

Back