NYS Lacrosse Championship

MCNPA

2023 $upporter
In class B semifinals today, Garden City defeated Niskayuna 10-9 with a goal in the last 2 seconds. Garden City will play Jamesville-Dewitt for the Class B finals this week. Class A and class C still to play today, but I think Long island will end up sweeping the states again with Ward Melville in Class A and SHoreham wading river in class C IF GC can win B. Class B game will be a war though and Jamesvile-Dewitt is excellent.

Mod, please delete. Was having trouble starting topic and started 2 by accident.

In class B semifinals today, Garden City defeated Niskayuna 10-9 with a goal in the last 2 seconds. Garden City will play Jamesville-Dewitt for the Class B finals this week. Class A and class C still to play today, but I think Long island will end up sweeping the states again with Ward Melville in Class A and SHoreham wading river in class C IF GC can win B. Class B game will be a war though and Jamesvile-Dewitt is excellent.

My friend texted me right after his sons team won. Great game apparently

Two of my college roommates have already started the jawing, one went to GC, one went to JD. To top it off one of our good friend's father was a long time assistance at Ward Melville (as well as the school my first girlfriend went to).

Fwiw, Garden City's starting Long Stick Midfielder named Kyle Skramko will play at St John's next year. The kid has started at LSM the past 3 years. Was matched up with Niskayuna's best midfielder today who is headed to UNC in 2 years and kept him pointless. Skramko is IMO arguably the best defender on Garden City and that is including the more decorated Blatz(Georgetown) and D'Antoni (Cornell).

The matchup against Jamesville-Dewitt likely another war.

P.S. there will be no Long Island sweep. SWR lost in O.T. To Bronxville

MCN,Don't know much about Lax, but do know he is a good kid.

Good to hear. He's a good player too. I think it likely he could start next year as a freshman at SJU.

Finals are today.

Garden City and Jamesville-Dewitt tied at 3 at half.

Garden City wins Class B States for second consecutive year. 13-8 over Jamesville-Dewitt.

Back