NFL Playoffs

What a post season for the NFL ! Best ever pretty much every game. Rooting for Stafford I guess I have an affinity for players who were stuck on losing teams who finally get a chance 

Last edited:

Absurd money for these announcers, don't think I have ever considered watching a game based on announcers. Wh ile I prefer some over others, not changing the channel because of. Brady's life just keeps getting better, maybe he can skip the commercials now.

Its ridiculous. Nobody is tuning in because Brady is calling games. Madden and Summerall are both calling games upstairs and he ain't them.

Hope there's an out clause. That's a lot of money for someone who you don't actually know can do the job.

Romo should ask for $1 billion when his contract is up.

Hope there's an out clause. That's a lot of money for someone who you don't actually know can do the job.

Romo should ask for $1 billion when his contract is up.

Thought the same thing....who knows if he will be any good at it?

Personally, I find Romo annoying but I know a lot of people do like him.

Thought the same thing....who knows if he will be any good at it?

Personally, I find Romo annoying but I know a lot of people do like him.

At least Romo even before taking the job showed some form of personality. TB12 has always been the most boring superstar of my lifetime. Then again it's Fox. Some dots to connect there. He's probably positioned himself as one of Murdoch's favorites over the years. :ROFLMAO:

Back