NFL Playoffs

mjmaherjr post=452408 said:
Wow what 2 games today !
Being a Packer fan I wish the mistake my friend made was reality. He watched a replay of Green Bay's last second game winning FG regular season 30-28 win on replay Friday night and thought it was a live playoff game.

Lost my shirt betting today.  2 exciting finishes, but 2 otherwise crappy games. Maybe because I lost my shirt betting today lol 

bamafan post=452415 said:
Wow what 2 games today !
Being a Packer fan I wish the mistake my friend made was reality. He watched a replay of Green Bay's last second game winning FG regular season 30-28 win on replay Friday night and thought it was a live playoff game.
Man, I'm really starting to question the company you keep. But I guess, birds of a feather....

Monte post=452420 said:
bamafan post=452415 said:
Wow what 2 games today !
Man, I'm really starting to question the company you keep. But I guess, birds of a feather....
Hey I'm a loyal guy. Will probably be visiting him in a nursing home soon if he keeps that up.

Tampa Bay Holy Shite the first 3 playoff games this weekend all crazy 

Last edited:
 I had TB in myriad bets figuring no way the road dog was gonna win again. I coulda hedged when TB tied it up. I didn't. Stupid me. The emotional roller coaster that game just took me on will have long lasting effects. 

Damn!!!!! I so needed a KC win and, more importantly, a Kelcie TD to bail me out for the weekend. And how does the game end??????? Just crazy, that kind of stuff only happens against you, not for you. 

Monte post=452554 said:
Damn!!!!! I so needed a KC win and, more importantly, a Kelcie TD to bail me out for the weekend. And how does the game end??????? Just crazy, that kind of stuff only happens against you, not for you. 
That deserves some wine :)

Knight post=452607 said:
I think Sunday night was the time I became a Buffalo Bills fan.
Don’t do it Knight. As a Bills fan I have experienced nothing but suffering in my life (Mets and SJU don’t help…). I finally thought we pulled one out but then we turned back into the Bills.

It is going to be hard to replicate this w/e in the playoffs.  Feel like next week could be let down as Rams and Bills win going away.

Tom Brady has just announced his retirement. 
gréât respect for people who go out on their own terms, don’t overstay their welcome and don’t try to profit from the last dollar. 
An all time great player , perhaps the NFL GOAT. 

Back