Next Season Predictions

hard to predict when you don't know who will be on the roster.

Rick is pretty good, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think he will be a goddamn monster.

We had slow guards, the slowest starting center in the league, a defense that couldn’t generate ANY pressure, and a hodgepodge of players suited for different styles.

Alleyne and maybe Zuby were the only players who could switch fluidly on defense. We could have 8-10 guys able to do that next year with up to 5 returnees who won’t have to learn on the job.

I predict if Rick gets 80% of who he wants from the portal, he'll be right there with UConn next year. Hope to sweep those bastards but I'll a split, and we''ll be a top10 team.

If anything less then we'll still be a good team, but not a top team. It all depends on who comes from the portal.

I predict if Rick gets 80% of who he wants from the portal, he'll be right there with UConn next year. Hope to sweep those bastards but I'll a split, and we''ll be a top10 team.

If anything less then we'll still be a good team, but not a top team. It all depends on who comes from the portal.
Way ahead of yourself, a SJU tradition 😇

Full year of scouting, loaded NIL, chip on shoulder, core players coming back.

Expectations should be raised from this year. We should be Top 25.
I agree here. We will be ready for this portal, have some talented pieces returning and have already landed 3 good HS kids. Rick and Co. gonna be pissed about getting snubbed for all these loser teams this past season and he’s gonna carrry that over. This isn’t a total rebuild like this year and even this year we really should have been dancing with a whole new team. Talent level is going up drastically this season I think.

This UCONN team is honestly unbelievable and can go down as one of the greatest.

Back