Never started a thread on this site before

That’s what I don’t get about this. The amount of potential discrepancies and conflicts are limitless. How many of these committee members watch East coast games let alone Big East or even A-10? You know, besides the guy from school allegedly shaving points. I mean, you’re telling me none of these members have any rooting or vested interests here? C’mon

Please, make it make sense. Any of the three snubbed BE teams would destroy most of these 8-11 seeds. No doubt in my mind. I watched a lot of inferior looking basketball this weekend.
That's where I've landed. I just don't think the committee people -- outside of the Butler AD and the Temple AD who is clearly not focused on anything but preventing his program from being done-for by the FBI -- respect the Big East. They're all southern-based or state-school people.

Guinness77, like you with this 2024 Tournament --- I am sitting out. No Brackets, no watching though I hope the Miracle "3" go far to show up this Committee of Know Nothings.

The Big East got royally screwed, and I have lost my taste for College BB until the 2024-2025 season.

I would love it if Syracuse was still in the Big East, because Boeheim would be shouting to the high heavens about the Big (East) Steal.

Back