Never started a thread on this site before

Please with the conspiracies. MWC has had CBS deal for years. And BE has one too. Some of their highest rated games this year were BE CBS games.

This just comes down to a bunch of stuffy college administrators who have no pulse on the game. That should come as no surprise.

Please with the conspiracies. MWC has had CBS deal for years. And BE has one too. Some of their highest rated games this year were BE CBS games.

This just comes down to a bunch of stuffy college administrators who have no pulse on the game. That should come as no surprise.
I blame ESPN more than CBS. I’m a huge hockey fan and hockey wasn’t even covered by that network after their contract expired and then until they signed a contract back with Disney and then, lo and behold, a sport again. I hate everything ESPN stands for.

I’m done for now. Thank God I was distracted between 6 and 7. I’m mad enough as it is. I would have been livid in real time.

Naaah I want JAIL time!!!

I’m done for now. Thank God I was distracted between 6 and 7. I’m mad enough as it is. I would have been livid in real time.

Those people are probably too busy doing their jobs to watch much college basketball. Committee members should be chosen and given full time paying jobs to study teams and players during off season and watch tons of games during the season and maybe we’d get some informed decisions. Tournament makes billions of dollars so there’s enough money to pay them.

An absolute rock star!! He just may make me watch the Providence NIT games. Have little interest in much else in either tournament. I couldn’t care less about the conference “showing” the NCAA anything because I know damn well they are not looking.
I would've preferred the Big East to all collectively sit out.

An absolute rock star!! He just may make me watch the Providence NIT games. Have little interest in much else in either tournament. I couldn’t care less about the conference “showing” the NCAA anything because I know damn well they are not looking.
Providence may have found a gem. He has the makings of a very good coach. So much so, I would already be worried that Georgetown is looking at him to replace Cooley.

So few private school representatives
That’s what I don’t get about this. The amount of potential discrepancies and conflicts are limitless. How many of these committee members watch East coast games let alone Big East or even A-10? You know, besides the guy from school allegedly shaving points. I mean, you’re telling me none of these members have any rooting or vested interests here? C’mon

Please, make it make sense. Any of the three snubbed BE teams would destroy most of these 8-11 seeds. No doubt in my mind. I watched a lot of inferior looking basketball this weekend.

I’d watch a Friar game just to watch Devin Carter play again. Guy is a baller.

Back