NBA Coaching Moves

paultzman

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
ESPN reporting with @_andrew_lopez: Stan Van Gundy has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of the New Orleans Pelicans.

[quote="Paultzman" post=400047]ESPN reporting with @_andrew_lopez: Stan Van Gundy has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of the New Orleans Pelicans.[/quote]

[quote="bamafan" post=400203]Some in the media had reported hearing as late as Feb or March.[/quote]

Problem is the Olympics in the summer. Many players want to play. And eventually you have to get back on a normal cadence. I know the NBA has talked about a later start date for a long time. But the 21-22 season might not be the best time to start that.

Boston head coach Brad Stevens is planning to transition from his current role into becoming the new head of basketball ops. of the Celtics, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. 

Wow I just saw Woj report that, stunner.  I can't believe Brad wants to go to the front office now.

Boston head coach Brad Stevens is planning to transition from his current role into becoming the new head of basketball ops. of the Celtics, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. 

Back