Nash Out Udoka In

Fizzy

He had enough. No doubt. He's too rich for these nutjobs.

Udoka is a great get. Maybe they'll give up less than 120ppg.

This will continue the Nets history of awful Public Relations.

Nash, if totally unqualified for the job even after 2+ years, was the most likable element of the team. Him and Patty Mills (aussie, aussie, aussie, oy, oy, oy). I say blow 'em up, get back to the red, white and blue, bring back Super John and Larry Kenon, etc.... And of course The Whopper.

Nash, if totally unqualified for the job even after 2+ years, was the most likable element of the team. Him and Patty Mills (aussie, aussie, aussie, oy, oy, oy). I say blow 'em up, get back to the red, white and blue, bring back Super John and Larry Kenon, etc.... And of course The Whopper.
ironically I have gravited to their old non stars, I liked dinwiddie a lot

The best thing is to really start over (again) This team is just uncomfortable to watch. There is no fun. KD and Ky are amazing players but they ain't leaders. Ky is untradeable and he's talking and typing his way out of the league.

We need Chris Morris with the Trade Me sneakers on the whole team...

My Lord how could anyone root for the Nets. Durant's comments on the Kyrie situation are not much better than his; just two knuckleheads as Charles would say lol. You can keep them both, talent aside.

Back