mike cragg

If Mike Cragg leaves, it may be of his own choosing and simplest thing for me is to wish him well. I did believe he was an upgrade to Anton especially in the professional way he conducted himself. It seems the Anderson extension is something he will take a hit on, but I am sure he was a plus in fundraising and other areas.
While he was a decent AD in many respects I think his lack of leadership in the Anderson hire and the weak preseason schedule he had a part in each season was also to his detriment.

Cragg's greatest career accomplishment is remembering how Screwshrenski took his coffee. (Light, two sugars.) He's the AD equivalnent of drafting a dewkie in the first round, ie, slightly better than nothing.
Fun you've gotta update your jokes from the BEB days. Think Tatum and kyrie have made those Duke first round jokes a little ancient…

Fun you've gotta update your jokes from the BEB days. Think Tatum and kyrie have made those Duke first round jokes a little ancient…

I've gotta? I've gotta? Good grief y'all.

Nolan Smith
Chris Duhon
Jabari Parker
Justice Winslow
Danny Ferry
Cherokee Parks
Shelden Williams
William Avery
Jahlil Okafor
Trajan Langdon
Elton Brand
Jay "look out for that tree" Williams
Dahntay Jones
various Plumleys
Marvin Bagley
Cam Reddish
Grant Hill
Carlos Boozer

versus

Kyrie and Tatum (sure) and I'll throw in fat slob Zion "I have an ouchie" Williams, and JJ "poet laureate" Reddick and Grayson "the biter" Allen.

"I went to Chez Dook 25 times and got food poisoning 20 times, but the other meals were excellent" said redditor emeritus thakid.

PS Are you still a kid? I suspect not. So maybe update your screen name. Because I'm still fun. Ask anyone. Except Ohiofan obviously.

Nolan Smith
Chris Duhon
Jabari Parker
Justice Winslow
Danny Ferry
Cherokee Parks
Shelden Williams
William Avery
Jahlil Okafor
Trajan Langdon
Elton Brand
Dahntay Jones
various Plumleys
Marvin Bagley
Cam Reddish
Grant Hill
Carlos Boozer

versus

Kyrie and Tatum (sure) and I'll throw in fat slob Zion "I have an ouchie" Williams, and JJ "poet laureate" Reddick and Grayson "the biter" Allen.

"I went to Chez Dook 25 times and got food poisoning 20 times, but the other meals were excellent" said redditor emeritus thakid.

PS Are you still a kid? I suspect not. So maybe update your screen name. Because I'm still fun. Ask anyone. Except Ohiofan obviously.
FOAD!! I thought you were dead dude.

Nolan Smith
Chris Duhon
Jabari Parker
Justice Winslow
Danny Ferry
Cherokee Parks
Shelden Williams
William Avery
Jahlil Okafor
Trajan Langdon
Elton Brand
Dahntay Jones
various Plumleys
Marvin Bagley
Cam Reddish
Grant Hill
Carlos Boozer

versus

Hi Doc. Glad you're still dishing and swishing - thriving and surviving.

Back