Men's Soccer Takes down #5 Akron

We are best known for men's basketball, but boy have our other programs been great. Top 5 wins seem to be routine now between men's soccer and lacrosse. Hats off to the coaches. Also great to see that 1,500+ fans were at the game. Love seeing the energy.

We are best known for men's basketball, but boy have our other programs been great. Top 5 wins seem to be routine now between men's soccer and lacrosse. Hats off to the coaches. Also great to see that 1,500+ fans were at the game. Love seeing the energy.

I agree...great win and a great program. Please, though, can you stop with the same preface to all of your soccer, fencing, and lacrosse posts. It is like Chinese water torture reading the same crap from you. We get it...everyone knows our other programs are very strong.

Please just try posting what you want to say and leave out all of the setup.

I agree...great win and a great program. Please, though, can you stop with the same preface to all of your soccer, fencing, and lacrosse posts. It is like Chinese water torture reading the same crap from you. We get it...everyone knows our other programs are very strong.

Please just try posting what you want to say and leave out all of the setup.

You came so close to replying to a normal post without having to add anything condescending! Baby steps I guess.

I swear if some of you guys on here looked at me any closer under a microscope you'd see my atoms.

How many top 5 wins does lacrosse have?

How many top 5 wins does lacrosse have?

Don't be too hard on him, he was probably just cutting and pasting his non-basketball post preface. Facts don't slow Joe down. Generalizations based on his feelings always suffice.

Back