Meet the SJU team tonight at Filmore's

monte

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
Screenshot_20240403-154425.jpeg
Not sure if this was posted anywhere else. If so, mods please remove it. Hearing Rick will be there as well.

RJ says he loves St John’s so much and wasn’t thinking about transferring at all . Says the injuries really hurt his play in the beginning of the year . Is going to work on his game really hard in the off-season .

Simeon , Zuby , Dunlap , RJ are calling themselves the fantastic 4 .

Daniss also loves St. John’s and really wishes he could come back . Will try to make the NBA

Ledlum says school is working on a waiver and really hopes he gets it . Dingle said the same , but seemed less optimistic than Ledlum

Last picture is Stephen LoRusso sitting and talking to Dingle, who was manager of the mens basketball team one year under Norm , and two under Lavin . Knows UConn’s Kimani Young really well from his one year under Norm . Stephen also coached with Dingles dad in the AAU circuit and is my fraternity brother .

Spoke to the kids on the team for a while , don’t shoot the messenger.

Attachments

• C49D0120-AA96-4633-ABC7-15DF57854746.jpeg
    C49D0120-AA96-4633-ABC7-15DF57854746.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 127
  • 2394BADE-D2BB-46E1-B9E8-F764F57E43F2.jpeg
    2394BADE-D2BB-46E1-B9E8-F764F57E43F2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
  • F8CAE51C-EE73-4C61-A37E-AEAC16B9CE48.jpeg
    F8CAE51C-EE73-4C61-A37E-AEAC16B9CE48.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • 192BF434-6074-4104-969C-782B7C3BC2FB.jpeg
    192BF434-6074-4104-969C-782B7C3BC2FB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
  • 5E5E3C21-CAC8-422D-8823-67C6797D817E.jpeg
    5E5E3C21-CAC8-422D-8823-67C6797D817E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 124
  • 41A51DF9-3381-4E59-BB77-1725A0D34130.jpeg
    41A51DF9-3381-4E59-BB77-1725A0D34130.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
RJ says he loves St John’s so much and wasn’t thinking about transferring at all . Says the injuries really hurt his play in the beginning of the year . Is going to work on his game really hard in the off-season .

Daniss also loves St. John’s and really wishes he could come back . Will try to make the NBA

Ledlum says school is working on a waiver and really hopes he gets it . Dingle said the same , but seemed less optimistic than Ledlum

Last picture is Stephen LoRusso sitting and talking to Dingle, who was manager of the mens basketball team one year under Norm , and two under Lavin . Knows UConn’s Kimani Young really well from his one year under Norm . Stephen also coached with Dingles dad in the AAU circuit and is my fraternity brother .

Really appreciate the insight, especially on RJ and Chris. Fillmore’s is the best kept secret around Jamaica, a true old NY neighborhood corner home pub, if ever looking to enjoy a quality meal w fellow fans before or after any CA game.

Thanks Cesar for posting all this.

Thanks so much for the recap.

Why would waiver be harder for Dingle? He didn’t graduate Penn right? Couldn’t he play as grad student?

Thanks so much for the recap.

Why would waiver be harder for Dingle? He didn’t graduate Penn right? Couldn’t he play as grad student?
Don’t think it’s harder I guess from his answer he seemed less enthusiastic than Ledlum was , could be his personality or I could be reading it him wrong . Again , just my observation .

Either way Dingle is such a bright young man , so well spoken , you can tell his parents did a tremendous job raising him . Dingle has a bright future in whatever he decides to do in life .

Don’t think it’s harder I guess from his answer he seemed less enthusiastic than Ledlum was , could be his personality or I could be reading it him wrong . Again , just my observation .

Either way Dingle is such a bright young man , so well spoken , you can tell his parents did a tremendous job raising him . Dingle has a bright future in whatever he decides to do in life .
It centers around the COVID year. He left school or similar and forfeited the lost year.

I suspect Jordan is ready to get on with his next step in life. Wish him all the best.

Thanks for the scoops. So RJ loves it here and never thought of transferring. Thanks to all those who provided hundreds of posts speculating, predicting if not outright claiming to the contrary.

Great update. Thanks for the detailed post.

Thanks for the scoops. So RJ loves it here and never thought of transferring. Thanks to all those who provided hundreds of posts speculating, predicting if not outright claiming to the contrary.
Let's calm down. I hope he stays, and it appears that he will, but do you really think that he would say that he is entering the portal tomorrow at an event like this.

Back