Looking to buy 1 or 2 tickets for DePaul game

Good morning to all, including those who I am pissing off by starting this thread. I am looking to buy 1 or 2 tickets for the DePaul game on Monday afternoon. E-mail me at trabinowitz@hotmail.com if you're selling.

the fact that Theo is actually willing to buy a ticket for the Depaul game after last nights shiteshow makes him fan of the year

the fact that Theo is actually willing to buy a ticket for the Depaul game after last nights shiteshow makes him fan of the year

Going to an SJU game kind of reminds me of the two old hecklers at the start of the Muppet Show:

"Why do we always come here
I guess we'll never know
It's like a kind of torture
To have to watch the show"

The mere fact that he is willing to "buy" a ticket, just shows you the buzz Mullin creates. :lol: (just kidding)

You hope this is going to at least be a close game and then you remember we lost to Delaware State at home. There are no guarantees right now and it's frustrating as loyal a fan as you are. The Georgetown game really discouraged me. I need something positive to happen.

FYI....

In addition to Felipe Lopez bobble head day, the 1958-9 and 1964-5 Holiday Festival and NIT Championship teams will be recognized

FYI....

In addition to Felipe Lopez bobble head day, the 1958-9 and 1964-5 Holiday Festival and NIT Championship teams will be recognized

Got to give the school credit for doing a much better job recently of honoring former teams and individuals. They're also doing a much better job of giving away free stuff.

FYI....

Got to give the school credit for doing a much better job recently of honoring former teams and individuals. They're also doing a much better job of giving away free stuff.

I forgot about the Felipe Lopez bobblehead. I needed something to cheer me up. Thanks JSJ.

FYI....

What if they have become unrecognizable? ;) :)

I'm actually looking to buy tickets as well. I've been wanting to take my 6 year old to his first game so I figure this is the best chance for him to see a win.

I'm actually looking to buy tickets as well. I've been wanting to take my 6 year old to his first game so I figure this is the best chance for him to see a win.
Social Services will be waiting for you at the entrance for child abuse

Social Services will be waiting for you at the entrance for child abuse

I'm raising him a Jets fan too. I've already been interviewed

I have 2 extra for DePaul game - can either meet someone at the Garden today or at Carnessecca tomorrow. PM for details

Back