Looking for tickets for Creighton game

Hi all and hope all of you had a Merry Christmas. I enjoyed my Chinese food.

Looking for 1 or 2 ticket for the Creighton game on Thursday if anyone is selling. Please PM me or email me at trabinowitz@hotmail.com

Can a mod please move these stand alone threads into the existing game thread? This is getting a bit excessive for this guy to create new threads asking for tickets to each CA game. No need for it to be on its own just add them to the existing threads.

Is it possible to disable this guys access from starting new threads?

Can a mod please move these stand alone threads into the existing game thread? This is getting a bit excessive for this guy to create new threads asking for tickets to each CA game. No need for it to be on its own just add them to the existing threads.

Is it possible to disable this guys access from starting new threads?

agreed, isnt there a separate forum for this?

He probably should just bite the bullet and get season tickets, but what he wants is right there in the title, always.

It's not like he's tricking anyone into reading his thread. You know what it is, so just skip it.

Sorry Theo
But I must say your requests for tickets have no place in this forum. Going forward I would ask that you please make your game request for tickets in the Classified Forum. That is what it is there for. We all must respect one another if this board is to function properly.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Back