Ladies Playing the Hall in the BE Tournament

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
Starting in a few minutes.
The way we have played as of late we could win it all.
However, before we advance we must beat the Hall who is the only team to have beaten us in our last 8 games. Hope the tough nosed crew which has been great as of late appears in the next 15 minutes.
I know i am so redundant but a win today ensures we dance. I cant guarantee the same should we, heaven forbid, loose.
Go ladies.

24-15 with 2:10 left in the first.
Shennika with 11 of our first 13 carrying the team on her broad shoulders. Then she picked up her second foul and I think has been sitting since.
Amber continuing where she left off against depaul with 7 points and 6 boards off the bench.
Go ladies.

24-18 at the half for the ladies.
As previously mentioned Shennika and Amber with 18 of the team's total of 24 points.
Where is the rest of this very good team.
They need some help.
Go ladies.

24-18 at halftime. Right now espn's bracketology has SJU as one of the last 4 in, playing as a 10 seed. Have to hold on and beat Seton Hall to stay in the field. If they can win, Louisville would be next opponent.

C'mon ladies, punch that ticket!!
I've seen Louisville on TV a couple of times and left not terribly impressed
I think we would have a good shot at beating them
Take care of business against the Hall, ladies!!

32-31 right now with 9 something left.
Shennika with 4 fouls , WHY????????
Not good.
Come on ladies lets pull this one out

37-33 for the good guys.
Amber with her second double double in 2 games as she now has 11 points and 10 boards.

Briana with 8 points so far in the second to help out.
We need our ace Shennika to play under control if/when she gets back in the game.
The Hall also has 2 players with 3 fouls.
Go ladies.

40-35 with 5:08 left, come on girls.
Briana now in double digits with 10 points and 5 boards.
Shooting 6/10 from the free throw line.
Could be a little better.
Go ladies

Nadirah must still be hurt as she has 0 points on0/4 shooting and coach has played 2 other guards. I thought she would be better for this game.
Still 40-23 with 4:23 left.

42-37 with 3:27 left to play.
Amber now with 13 along with her 11 boards.
Go ladies.

51-45 with 8 seconds left to play.
Briana with 2 free throws.
She now has 12 points and 7 boards.
Go ladies.

A survive and advance win. We need more production from Nadirah to beat Louisville. I know she's going to give us everything she has.

A survive and advance win. We need more production from Nadirah to beat Louisville. I know she's going to give us everything she has.

Back