Ladies Playing Hartford

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
On the road this afternoon.
Hartford is 3-0 and is and will be a tough game.
At present we are leading 17-15 and Shennika is off to a good start with 6 points and filling the stat sheets with blocks, boards and steals.
Lets go ladies.

Ladies win 66-54.
Shennika had 21 points, 11 boards, 2 assists, 4 steals and 5 blocks.
Another great game by her and it is great to have a senior play like an all american but I would prefer to see a more all around effort from the entire team.
We have a very talented team but it isnt showing in the box score.

Maybe I should stop over analyzing and be thankful that a road win against a strong mid major is a good win and be quite. :)

We go to 4-1 on the season and perhaps we can move up a little in the polls this week from our number 18 ranking.

I think we need to get more out of Udobi, Handford, Thompson and Mc Pherson. Each of them is a talented player from whom I think we can get more production.

I think we need to get more out of Udobi, Handford, Thompson and Mc Pherson. Each of them is a talented player from whom I think we can get more production.

Correct you are. Amber Thompson had a better game today and hopefully that will continue. Eugenia got hurt and was taken to the Dr to check if she tore her ACL. The initial tests were good but she will be taken to hospital again tomorrow for further tests. I pray she will be ok. Sandra and Aaliyah are both freshmen and are adjusting, however Aaliyah has had some good games to date.
Briana Brown was a non-factor her first two years at SJU, this season she has been cast in a starting role and would win most - improved player in the BE if the award was given today. Hopefully everyone will continue to get better.

Back