Ladies Beat The Hall

I wanted to create a separate post about the all access component of the broadcast. I really enjoyed it and thought it really added to the quality of the broadcast from a fan's point of view. The only commercials were at the half. You were in every huddle during every timeout and in the locker rooms during the halftime talks.

Generally, Coach T was calm, encouraging and instructive in his interaction with his team. Sure he gets upset at times (every coach does) but he was always supportive.

Coach Bozzella, on the other hand, was a raving lunatic for most of the game, yelling at his players and the refs. He often screamed at his team and was negative and demeaning, at times, in the huddles. I was not impressed with his behavior. If I had a daughter looking to play D-1 ball, I would not encourage her to play for him at Seton Hall. He's a certified nut job!!

Last edited:
Great game by the ladies.

Seton Hall coach Tony Bozzella did not disappoint during all-access broacast

[quote="espken" post=374417]Great game by the ladies.

Seton Hall coach Tony Bozzella did not disappoint during all-access broacast[/quote]

He's nuts but did make the broadcast more colorful and "interesting"
I laughed a lot at his antics but was glad he wasn't coaching my team

[quote="MarkRedman" post=374418][quote="espken" post=374417]Great game by the ladies.

Seton Hall coach Tony Bozzella did not disappoint during all-access broacast[/quote]

He's nuts but did make the broadcast more colorful and "interesting"
I laughed a lot at his antics but was glad he wasn't coaching my team[/quote]

They need a time delay switch for Bozo's mike. He used words that can't be used on this site. A real potty mouth.

As to the game, it was very exciting and it was Raven's best game since she came to SJU. Saw her in her first game against Fairfield and she looked very rusty. Today we saw her offensive potential. Someone also mentioned Bailey who continues to impress. Congrats to Coach Joe and the Ladies.

Back