Kim Named Coach Of The Year In The Big East !

Great job by KBA. We don't have the overall and size talent many of the other teams in the Big East have but we still finished 13-3 in league games. She needs to capitalize on this recent success by signing top level recruits, including Saniya Chong at Ossining. 

WOW - Congrats!!! That's a credit to Coach KBA and her entire staff! They have been on a heck of a run since they have gotten everybody back healthy...No one in the entire NCAA tournament wants to see this Ladies team...They are going to go on a very nice run in the Tourney

WOW - Congrats!!! That's a credit to Coach KBA and her entire staff! They have been on a heck of a run since they have gotten everybody back healthy...No one in the entire NCAA tournament wants to see this Ladies team...They are going to go on a very nice run in the Tourney

I truly hope so but match-ups are key in the NCAA Tournament and we have had terrible luck the last two (2) seasons.
2 years ago we had to play number 15 Florida State in the second round on their home court and we took them to overtime before loosing.
Last year we got a top rated Stanford team in the second round on their home court and we stayed with them in the first half before succumbing in the second.
Lets hope our recent string of 5 wins over ranked opponents permits us to have a more favorable match-up this year and allow us to advance to the round of 16.
We must put on a good showing this weekend in the Big East Tournament to help our cause.
Go ladies go.

Great achievement, Coach KBA has put our program on the map. Let's hope for a deep run into the NCAA's. 

I truly hope so but match-ups are key in the NCAA Tournament and we have had terrible luck the last two (2) seasons.
2 years ago we had to play number 15 Florida State in the second round on their home court and we took them to overtime before loosing.
Last year we got a top rated Stanford team in the second round on their home court and we stayed with them in the first half before succumbing in the second.
Lets hope our recent string of 5 wins over ranked opponents permits us to have a more favorable match-up this year and allow us to advance to the round of 16.
We must put on a good showing this weekend in the Big East Tournament to help our cause.
Go ladies go.

Excellent point, redmannorth...They draws for the last 2 seasons were about as bad as you could get...I honestly feel like this team can beat any team in the tournament so I'm not as worried about the draw as previous seasons...Like you said, a nice run in the Big East Tourney should help set up a nice seeding with favorable matchups hopefully...But I really think this team can give Baylor a run for their money or beat them...We were up at halftime against them this year and we weren't even fully healthy or playing like we are right now...We can beat UConn again...I think we can knock off Notre Dame...We beat them in the 2nd half of that game

I really think this team can beat any team in this tournament and teams like Baylor, UConn and ND will not want to face this team...Let's hope we get a more favorable draw than we have in the past and the consistent success of this program gets recognized and rewarded

Back