Kids applying to SJU

SI1996

2023 $upporter
My twins are going to be Seniors and at least my son has the SJU fever. Think brought on by our Coach. Anyone know if there are scholarships to apply for independent of filling out the normal application? This is my first go of it so apologies if this is common knowledge. Thanks.

Congrats!

This link lists all scholarships. Those you need to apply for as well as those considered automatically with just application submission (including legacy)

My daughter applied a few years ago and got accepted but didn't attend. At time, they used to post SAT score / GPA stats to show you what merit scholarships you would qualify for but I dont see that publicly shown now. In addition, at the time she got acceptance letter & award package we were also surprised to see another one she qualified for was just for being out of state.

My twins are going to be Seniors and at least my son has the SJU fever. Think brought on by our Coach. Anyone know if there are scholarships to apply for independent of filling out the normal application? This is my first go of it so apologies if this is common knowledge. Thanks.
Both of my kids received academic scholarships from SJU, they are very generous trying to keep the smarter kids to come to SJU. Best of luck too your boys.

Back