Keeping Up With Old Friends Thread

I want this “warrior” on SJU staff when he retires, not only great player, but a great example of overcoming adversity. He’d be such an asset helping kids thrive and develop life skills.

We've had so many players from the good old days who shrug their shoulders at their alma mater and send their sons elsewhere.

And then we have guys like D'lo and Hatten who worship at the alter of STJ.

Guess best place to put this- There was an even tonight at Applebees to meet the team again... took the kid- was funny to see how nervous he was... forget he's 5 sometimes...

Anyway - all of were nice taking pics with him... most everyone was there including Cruz... but, my main man RJ was not to be found... maybe he was in the bathroom when i was there... probably nothing...ya...

Guess best place to put this- There was an even tonight at Applebees to meet the team again... took the kid- was funny to see how nervous he was... forget he's 5 sometimes...

Anyway - all of were nice taking pics with him... most everyone was there including Cruz... but, my main man RJ was not to be found... maybe he was in the bathroom when i was there... probably nothing...ya...
They didn't sent a helicopter for RJ.

When is he having or did he have his surgery already.

Back