Keeping Up With Old Friends Thread

Sounds like he is gone. I wish him all the luck but I don’t see the NBA in his game at all. But in fairness, I said similar about Harkless and was way wrong there.
I also wish him well, always liked him. Imho, he's athletic enough to play in the NBA, just think he needs to work on a couple of things besides scoring and would benefit from one more year with the Badgers. I have not seen him on any draft boards for 2024.

Sounds like he is gone. I wish him all the luck but I don’t see the NBA in his game at all. But in fairness, I said similar about Harkless and was way wrong there.
Isn't this what Julien did after soph year to learn what the pro's think of his game and what he needs to work on? If that is why he is "declaring" not a bad idea to determine his weaknesses and then come back to work on them. Particularly with NIL being more than he could make going pro unless he gets guaranteed contract.

Isn't this what Julien did after soph year to learn what the pro's think of his game and what he needs to work on? If that is why he is "declaring" not a bad idea to determine his weaknesses and then come back to work on them. Particularly with NIL being more than he could make going pro unless he gets guaranteed contract.
Yes, I more than fully understand the process.

Back