Just 7 Days Away From The 5th Annual St. John's Spring Lake BBQ

Thank you to JSJ and his wife who are wonderful and generous people. It was quite a production that they put on at their home hosting 175+/- people. I am not sure there is a bigger StJ’s supporter than JSJ who has never forgotten the opportunities which St. John’s University provided to him.

Over the years the best benefit of Redmen.com for a non NYC metro resident like myself has been the opportunity to meet fellow St. John’s fans. It was nice to finally meet The Honorables MJ Maher, Billy the truth, Knight, Darin, sigep09, Wendell and others.

My conversations with Pres Shanley, AD Cragg, and Coach Macon confirmed that St. John’s is now lead by experienced professionals who no longer run St. John’s as a “Mom and Pop” operation. Shanley, Cragg and Macon know what they are doing, have set realistic goals and how to attain those goals.

The reoccurring theme in conversations with the St. John’s basketball people was the importance of NIL. I hope that everyone reading this post takes the opportunity to enroll in the St. John’s NIL program whereby you donate $9.99 per month to the StJ’s NIL fund to help our beloved St. John’s be competitive. Most reading this can easily afford $9.99 per month, so please enroll in the StJ’s program. Without a strong NIL program St. John’s will lose out on recruits it could have otherwise gotten. With a weak NIL program StJ’s may also find it’s players transferring out to other basketball programs. This is important.
Looks like a great event. Haven’t been to any events with Shanley at SJU yet but went to a few at PC, daughter is a senior, we are in good hands

One more pic. On the left is Sharon the CFO of St Johns ( Awesome person and really smart ). In the back is Kevin’s amazing house

Attachments

• 5BB1A50B-2C27-428E-8FB4-3B4F6584289E.jpeg
    5BB1A50B-2C27-428E-8FB4-3B4F6584289E.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Back