Jose Alvarado đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Lots of people, including me and the SJU staff, did not think he was a high D1 talent coming out of CTK. Jose proved us and many others completely wrong. Good for him. We'll never doubt you again Jose. Continued success in the future.

Lots of people, including me and the SJU staff, did not think he was a high D1 talent coming out of CTK. Jose proved us and many others completely wrong. Good for him. We'll never doubt you again Jose. Continued success in the future.
I could be wrong but wasn’t Alvarado one of the main points of contention between Slice and Matt A? I thought the sentiment was Slice wanted Alvarado and Matt didn’t and Mullin ruled in favor of Matt

I could be wrong but wasn’t Alvarado one of the main points of contention between Slice and Matt A? I thought the sentiment was Slice wanted Alvarado and Matt didn’t and Mullin ruled in favor of Matt
Not sure about Slice and Matt. I do know that Mullin was not in favor, but at the time I couldn't blame him. Still I'm always willing to take a flyer on a local kid with borderline high D1 talent. Especially when he comes from a top program and especially if we're not putting all our eggs in his one basket.

Take it for what it’s worth. Alvarado certainly exceeded expectations out of HS. But not good enough for Mullin and sju?

He also claimed we turned down Rawlie Alkins in that same thread.

This clownery highlights how happy I am we have Pitino. A Hall of Fame, top 5-12 coach of all-time. We've suffered long enough from our own mistakes, this type of stuff won't happen again.

Willing to bet my life that the guy in attack mode posts here.
I think we all know who still has a grudge about what went down at CTK and the previous coach Bob Oliva.
I'm disappointed that Joe is even responding to his accusations because it is beneath him and his position at CTK.

Back