Jimbo Fisher fired from Texas A&M

Wow college football is a travesty, he's got a winning record in the toughest league in America but let's pay 77 million for our coach to go away! Smfh
Don’t disagree but anyone who thinks CBB is not far behind is kidding themselves IMO. Boosters are not going to put up big NIL $ and not get involved (read control) program decisions. Inevitable…….”money doesn’t talk, it swears”.

I assume AM thinks he'll be snapped up by another program and they can either void their contract or pay the difference between what he's owed and his new contract call for (if it's less, which it would likely be).

Don’t disagree but anyone who thinks CBB is not far behind is kidding themselves IMO. Boosters are not going to put up big NIL $ and not get involved (read control) program decisions. Inevitable…….”money doesn’t talk, it swears”.
I assume AM thinks he'll be snapped up by another program and they can either void their contract or pay the difference between what he's owed and his new contract call for (if it's less, which it would likely be).
I wonder if that is the same logic had when they got rid of CMA ? So far it has not worked.

Angry mob of storm marketing $9.99 a month donation subscribers storm the campus demanding control over ticket pricing at msg

Back