Jets Right Guard makes history

Brandon Moore is the 1st OLinemen to be credited with a QB sack & forced fumble for TD

Mark Sanchez getting knocked down & fumbling by Moores big @ss will haunt him 4ever unless he wins the SB

Maybe the most embarassing moment in jets history with 3 turnover in 56 secs for td's

The Jersey curse continues for the Jets while the Giants have 4 SB's trophys

Woody johnson is a clown not building a jets stad. in queens & sharing one again with the Giants in jersey

As long as Rex pretends we have a shot with Sanchez we will keep losing. Sanchez has NEVER been a good QB in his entire tenure here. Don't say he was the reason for the AFC Champ runs either that was our D and running game. The Jets management is like the Mets...never admit you have serious problems, and don't do anything about it.

Never thought Sanchez was built strong enough to be a NFL QB
hes built alot like Tennis great Pete Sampras or a soccer player.
hes coughing up the ball every time hes hit shows a lack of mental & physical toughness a leader needs
hes horrible in the redzone never looking off his primary receiver .

on rex I thought he was a big blowhard especially when Brett Farve did not want to play under him w his ground & pound bs offense & went to vikings I respect Farves opinion of coaches & he saw something he did not like in Rex
but of course Woody was too cheap to pay bill cowher

Woody johnson is a clown not building a jets stad. in queens & sharing one again with the Giants in jersey

Correct, even though it is supposedly with equal rights, Jersey will always be associated with the Giants.

Correct, even though it is supposedly with equal rights, Jersey will always be associated with the Giants.

I would take Queens, Manhattan, or Long Island for a Jets stadium. Makes too much sense I guess. Major, major changes are needed. I would trade Revis, Sanchez, Holmes, Greene, etc. and get a ton of draft picks. Fire Rex, Tanny, and Sparano. In the draft get PLAYMAKERS at WR and RB. If there is a good looking QB, take him. If not, McElroy gets the starter spot.

sadest fact since jets left shea stadium they have never won a title game to SB

woody is trying to take the ny jets & make them NJ the result 15,000 empty seats bec no one wants to spend 8 hrs on a sunday commuting to & fro nj & spending $150-200 not includig the doubledip psl to share w the giants for what to see bonjovi & bruce get balder in concert after football is over lol
Woody was scammed for his money to build a stadium for mara & tisch whos funds ran dry.
The giants beat the jets last yr on christmas & took that ride to another SB leaving woody as the 2nd tenant
in the basement again.
Woody sell the team to trump who loves ny & will try to win, outdue the giants by bringing the jets home to ny

'

Back