Imani Littleton Will be a Johnnie !!

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
An hour and a half ago Coach Joey T got the call from Imani, an ultra athletic 6 3 power forward from San Diego California that she will be going to Queens next year.
She has been ranked as high as number 75 in the class of 2014 and ESPN has her as the 23rd best at her position. I was driving when i got the news so I did not have time to do more research but this young lady is a very good recruit to add to what is turning out to be an excellent and deep class for the women. I see that she was being recruited by Stanford, USC, Oregon, Notre Dame, Texas and North Carolina, great company to be keeping.
I hate to sound like a broken record but the effort that the staff has been putting in is really paying off. Joe has been on the road, or never at home so to speak as he is scouring the USA for top level talent and has secured commitments for 2014 from Philadelphia, New Jersey, Minnesota and now california and I believe they still have a ship to offer. His efforts are not going unrewarded.
Congrats to the ladies once again. :p

Good to hear one St John's basketball team is signing recruits.

Thanks, as always, for the continued updates regarding the ladies program
Joey T is doing a great job on the recruiting trails

Thanks for the update, North. Appreciate that insight into the progress of the women's program. Be nice to see both men's and women's teams make some noise!

Back