Hope We Learned from Last Year

JackofVirginia

Last year UCLA beat us by flashing players to the middle of the zone for easy layups. We also had no answer for their center, Smith who scored continuously off putbacks. Now, I still believe we can beat the Bruins, especially since they got rid of Nelson. Even see us getting by Notre Dame next week. We always seem to play well against the Irish at the garden. , Of course this would depend on what we have left in the tank. C'mon guys, let's get something started.

I agree. We can do this, but we'll need to get our energy level back up to where it was a few weeks ago. Our defense has obviously been bad these last few games, and it starts with effort. I know our guys are tired physically and mentally, but need their second or third wind here to finish the season strong. Smith and Nelson killed us last year. Smith has been a huge disappointment for them this year and hopefully he continues with that tomorrow. This is a gut check time for our team and I believe we will step up and knock off UCLA. We are St. John's !!!

Back