Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Yes Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all. I share a last name with Iowa's All American courtesy of the Irish side of my family. Love it when March Madness starts on St. Patrick's Day, just seems that much more reason for celebration. My wife has corned beef and cabbage on the slow cooker, I have a couple of pints of Guinness in the fridge (to be opened in an hour or so) and it's 70 degrees and sunny here in NC. Perfect day for a basketball loving Irishman!

NCJohnnie post=464687 said:
Yes Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all. I share a last name with Iowa's All American courtesy of the Irish side of my family. Love it when March Madness starts on St. Patrick's Day, just seems that much more reason for celebration. My wife has corned beef and cabbage on the slow cooker, I have a couple of pints of Guinness in the fridge (to be opened in an hour or so) and it's 70 degrees and sunny here in NC. Perfect day for a basketball loving Irishman!
Yes, biggest holiday celebration of the year in my family and always has been from when I was a kid. We have a decent crowd coming tonight, and will also be toasting those who are no longer with us. When it coincides with the first weekend of the tournament it adds a great extra element.

Happy st Patricks day all, please enjoy a Tullamore Dew today, the original Irish whiskey.....

Back