Fall Ball

MCNPA

2023 $upporter
 SJU taking on Robert Morris and UMBC today. I wasn't able to go, but heard St. John's dominated RMU in the first game. Final score was 12-8 after subs came in late. SJU dominated faceoffs. UMBC next.

How did they fare against UMBC?

My brother played in the Cornell alumni game recently and said they look real good eventhough a few guys were not playing. One of the young alums got married alumni weekend, so a ton of the recent kids couldn't make it and they turned to old folks like my brother and Mike Larocco to fill out the roster.

How did they fare against UMBC?

My brother played in the Cornell alumni game recently and said they look real good eventhough a few guys were not playing. One of the young alums got married alumni weekend, so a ton of the recent kids couldn't make it and they turned to old folks like my brother and Mike Larocco to fill out the roster.

SJU was ahead but ended up losing by a point or two something like 14-13. SJU can really score points and has and excellent and deep attack unit. There is some promising players on this team. I think SJU will be competitive because we can put up goals finally,

Back