Every F’ing Demon is now gone - Almost!

mjmaherjr

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
I never thought they were going anywhere when we stupidly fired Lavin for Mullin but different feeling now. We didn’t back door our way into the tourney we fought for it. It’s not Sunday but this is a whole different feeling. And I think we win tomorrow and even if we don’t it’s house money

Last edited:
I never thought they were gone when we stupidly fired Lavin for Mullin but different feeling now. We didn’t back door our way into the tourney we fought for it. It’s not Sunday but this is a whole different feeling. And I think we win tomorrow and even if we don’t it’s house money
It’s all about trusting the process. 😎

I never thought they were going anywhere when we stupidly fired Lavin for Mullin but different feeling now. We didn’t back door our way into the tourney we fought for it. It’s not Sunday but this is a whole different feeling. And I think we win tomorrow and even if we don’t it’s house money
I see you started drinking early Mike...

Pitino’s track record on the court speaks for itself. At 14-12 things looked bleak, but the culture he has been drilling in since last summer has been the same. He pushes buttons like no other and the players responded in a positive manner. This is just year one and the best is yet to come.

Back