EPL 2014-15

TX Redman

Kicks off this Sat. Thanks to the WC, only a few weeks this summer without soccer. Hello to Leicester & Barnsley and welcome back QPR. At least two of the these three will be going back down.

Chelsea are firm favorites to win it all. Of course I feel otherwise and think with Alexis Sanchez, a second season Ozil and a rested /revitalized Theo Walcott, that the Arsenal will triumph. If only we had a couple more CDs and a DM...

And did I read that DeAndre Yedlin was foolish enough to go to the graveyard known as White Hart Lane?

Kicks off this Sat. Thanks to the WC, only a few weeks this summer without soccer. Hello to Leicester & Barnsley and welcome back QPR. At least two of the these three will be going back down.

Chelsea are firm favorites to win it all. Of course I feel otherwise and think with Alexis Sanchez, a second season Ozil and a rested /revitalized Theo Walcott, that the Arsenal will triumph. If only we had a couple more CDs and a DM...

And did I read that DeAndre Yedlin was foolish enough to go to the graveyard known as White Hart Lane?

I think it was a rather good move for Yedlin. Dempsey played well there and I think Yedlin will too. Future for USA looking decent with Yedlin, Green from Bayern, and hopefully that 17 year old on Arsenal (Zellalem? I think I spelled it right) chooses US over Germany, cause he might be a great player.

On arsenal though, I agree with you, Alexis and Ozil is a dirty combination, and also read somewhere they were trying to get Cavani from PSG, if they pull that off they have a great chance to take it all.

Arsenal made some nice signings this summer which I'm sure has their supporters pumped. May even add to it with Khedira. Forget Ozil and focus on Ramsey, hes the guy who makes them tick. Loaded at the wings with AOC, Sanchez, Walcott and Campbell. Still think they can't finish higher than third without a big name striker. Giroud can't carry the load consistently.

Chelsea are favorites after raiding Atleti all summer long. But my money would go to Man U at 4-1 whom I despise. That's predicated on them signing Vidal or Di Maria or perhaps both. Van Gaal is getting rid of dead weight and implementing his style, I expect it'll pay dividends right away.

Man U
Chelsea
City
Arsenal

Arsenal made some nice signings this summer which I'm sure has their supporters pumped. May even add to it with Khedira. Forget Ozil and focus on Ramsey, hes the guy who makes them tick. Loaded at the wings with AOC, Sanchez, Walcott and Campbell. Still think they can't finish higher than third without a big name striker. Giroud can't carry the load consistently.

Chelsea are favorites after raiding Atleti all summer long. But my money would go to Man U at 4-1 whom I despise. That's predicated on them signing Vidal or Di Maria or perhaps both. Van Gaal is getting rid of dead weight and implementing his style, I expect it'll pay dividends right away.

Man U
Chelsea
City
Arsenal

Agree on Arsenals striker woes since RVP departure to Man U. But like you mentioned, Joel Campbell is a player I'd watch. Never heard of him until he was one of the biggest surprises of the World Cup, and saw he played so well in a few friendlies for Arsenal that the arsenal coach said he's not for sale he's staying. He's got real potential to be great player.

I think it was a rather good move for Yedlin. Dempsey played well there and I think Yedlin will too. Future for USA looking decent with Yedlin, Green from Bayern, and hopefully that 17 year old on Arsenal (Zellalem? I think I spelled it right) chooses US over Germany, cause he might be a great player.

On arsenal though, I agree with you, Alexis and Ozil is a dirty combination, and also read somewhere they were trying to get Cavani from PSG, if they pull that off they have a great chance to take it all.

I think this was a bad move for Yedlin. The Premier League doesn't really allow for FBs to overlap and move forward as much as in Germany, Italy, or even Holland. I think he would have been better off in one of those placed to improve technically.

Man U
Chelsea
City
Arsenal

Agree on Arsenals striker woes since RVP departure to Man U. But like you mentioned, Joel Campbell is a player I'd watch. Never heard of him until he was one of the biggest surprises of the World Cup, and saw he played so well in a few friendlies for Arsenal that the arsenal coach said he's not for sale he's staying. He's got real potential to be great player.

I have a whole lot of great things to say about him. He played last season for my club Olympiakos. We would've won the league without him running away but his class shined against Man U in the Champions League. Scored a filthy goal and nearly put us through. Pains me to say this but we had a chance to buy after the loan for about 5 million pounds and declined. The rest is history as you noticed in the World Cup. Probably worth triple that now.

Man U
Chelsea
City
Arsenal

Dreadful up front today.
Rooney needs help.

Yidlin!!!!

Meet the new Manchester United, same as the old Manchester United.
Siggy!! He's still a YIDDO!!

Arsenal pulls a draw out of the hat at Everton. Wow

Indeed. It did not look good for a long time. Giroud looked good once he came on, the rest of them were sleep walking. Very impressed by young Chambers. Not sure what to make of Alexis Sanchez... early days yet I suppose.

Man U still look awful, Man C just put L'pool in their place and Guinness77, enjoy it while it lasts!

Indeed. It did not look good for a long time. Giroud looked good once he came on, the rest of them were sleep walking. Very impressed by young Chambers. Not sure what to make of Alexis Sanchez... early days yet I suppose.

Man U still look awful, Man C just put L'pool in their place and Guinness77, enjoy it while it lasts!
I'm not getting too excited about anything because, well...tottenham.
But, let's wait til the transfer window closes before declaring anything. Man U signs Di Maria, but they need fullbacks. Chelsea signing Diego Costa looks genius and I think Welbeck will end up at arsenal. Which, I don't like, I want him.

As far as my Spurs, Lamela looks sublime so far. Eriksen has great footwork and my boy Vertonghen looks like he cares again. I can't wait until Davies is a regular part of our XI.

Should be interesting.

I'm not getting too excited about anything because, well...tottenham.
But, let's wait til the transfer window closes before declaring anything. Man U signs Di Maria, but they need fullbacks. Chelsea signing Diego Costa looks genius and I think Welbeck will end up at arsenal. Which, I don't like, I want him.

As far as my Spurs, Lamela looks sublime so far. Eriksen has great footwork and my boy Vertonghen looks like he cares again. I can't wait until Davies is a regular part of our XI.

Should be interesting.

Hope Yedlin gets some play. Fast player.

Anyone see Man U embarrass themselves in the Capital One Cup today? Lost 4-0 to a team named MK Dons. Remember when this Van Gaal guy was going to lead them to the promise land?

Man U has made some serious moves. Now bring in Falcao. That goes along with an already great offensive lineup of Rooney, RVP, and Di Maria.

arsenal also got Danny Welbeck yesterday from Man U.

Man U has made some serious moves. Now bring in Falcao. That goes along with an already great offensive lineup of Rooney, RVP, and Di Maria.

3 horse race.
City, Chelsea, Liverpool.

3 horse race.

Agree, although the order I would have them in are Chels, Man C, L'pool. Not sure how Man U will fit Di Maria, Falcao, RvP, Rooney and Mata into the line-up. They needed help at the back... expect lost of 4-3's and 3-2's.

And if Danny Welbeck is the answer, what exactly is the question?

3 horse race.

Agree, although the order I would have them in are Chels, Man C, L'pool. Not sure how Man U will fit Di Maria, Falcao, RvP, Rooney and Mata into the line-up. They needed help at the back... expect lost of 4-3's and 3-2's.

And if Danny Welbeck is the answer, what exactly is the question?

Who scored twice for England today?

Who scored 3 for Arsenal yesterday? The return of Thierry Welbz! Admittedly Galatasaray were awful but he took his chances well... His perfect dummy for the Ox vs Spurs is one for the highlight reel.

In the early going in the EPL, looks like Chelsea and Mn C will duke it out. I do not see Arsenal getting a result at Stamford Bridge on Sun. I would love to be wrong but we are too weak in MF and if another defender goes down, the bench is threadbare. Shame on Wenger for not picking up a couple of journeymen to plug the gaps.

Back