endee game

tom in salem

I know this is herecy to some, but this could well be a game to play man.
They have Cooley up front and then basically 4 guards.
Size will not be an issue, and they love the "3".
Next 3 days to work on it if needed.

We have had some success against Notre Dame. I feel like teams that stubbornly play us man to man do us a service. It'll be interesting to switch to a man d against Notre Dame. They pass and shoot the bal very well and that is a recipe for a ton of open looks against our young zone.

We have had some success against Notre Dame. I feel like teams that stubbornly play us man to man do us a service. It'll be interesting to switch to a man d against Notre Dame. They pass and shoot the bal very well and that is a recipe for a ton of open looks against our young zone.

Agree, even last year man to man against us does us a favor.

Do you think that Dunlap would be inclined to switch to man at this point?

Do not see him switching They still have a long way to go to get the zone D right Like them in it once they get it perfected with a shot blocker will be much better next season . Although would not mind to see them switch to M for a
spell

For those Red White members I've been told Lavin will be at the pre game Red White get together. Think similar to how Keady has been all year.

For those Red White members I've been told Lavin will be at the pre game Red White get together. Think similar to how Keady has been all year.

Thanks Moose. See you there.

Anyone else on deck for RW pre-game?

Thanks Moose. See you there.

Anyone else on deck for RW pre-game?

Wont see me there though

We beat ND by twelve and prove that NYC's Catholic university is better than little South Bend's Catholic university.  

I think we have a shot. I think the key to the game is actually going to be Amir. If he has a game like against depaul I think we win. If Amir goes for more than 15 points I think we win

I think Moe and Harrison will have big games but we need to limit their open looks

ND is good, but we don't play into their type of game. We have a shot because we're faster and more athletic. We also play matchup zone which I think will cause them trouble. Certainly they are favored and are an excellent team. I think we have a shot because of stylistic differences.

Agreed. This is a good matchup for us, as far as ranked teams go. It's time to get the big win and lift these kids a little higher. Our quickness will be a big key and we need some hot shooting. ND is not a great scoring team, so any type of run by us that puts them in a catch up mode will help. If we stay assertive on offense and play with energy on defense, I like our chances.

Agree. If we can get a decent lead, they have a hard time pushing the tempo. They don't score a ton. We just need to stop dribble penetration with our zone and don't let their bigs operate. That's what our zone does. They should have to beat us from the outside and score a lot to do so.

Hopefully there will be a St John's post game victory toast over the fighting Irish at Irish TImes.

Either that or drowning my sorrows there in some post game beer 

i should have bought tickets on stubhub last night. Now there is very limited quantity and higher prices. Guess I'm watching this one on tv.

I cant go to game, but fam got extra tickets from Louie C. Gman the proud owner of my two season ticket seats.

Back