Duke Tickets

[quote="jcoggs" post=293345]If want to get Duke Tickets through the school, who is the best person to contact.[/quote]

Melissa is the ticket manager

I wouldn't call it reasonable, but after several days of internal torment, I did end up getting two tickets on Stubhub at ~$350/ea. with a parking pass.

[quote="RedStormNC" post=304433]I wouldn't call it reasonable, but after several days of internal torment, I did end up getting two tickets on Stubhub at ~$350/ea. with a parking pass.[/quote]

Duke is such a powerhouse. I hope you see a good game

[quote="RedStormNC" post=304433]I wouldn't call it reasonable, but after several days of internal torment, I did end up getting two tickets on Stubhub at ~$350/ea. with a parking pass.[/quote]

That's not bad. Best I have found so far is $500

[quote="Anthony Mattia" post=304436][quote="RedStormNC" post=304433]I wouldn't call it reasonable, but after several days of internal torment, I did end up getting two tickets on Stubhub at ~$350/ea. with a parking pass.[/quote]

That's not bad. Best I have found so far is $500[/quote]

When Duke comes to msg I've sold my tix for as much as 900 per ticket, even when we have crappy teams. Gives me joy to know some rich Dookie is paying for my season tix and then some to see a crummy game

I signed up for the Duke ticket exchange but that doesn't secure me ticks. I guess im going to have to pay the stub hub prices. I have a room at the Hilton a mile away from Cameron. Should be a fun weekend

Contemplated selling my tix to game at MSG last year. Couldn’t bring myself to do it. Thankfully, as it turned out. I sit in section 116. I was completely surrounded by Duke fans, who paid upward of $300 per ticket. Can’t begin to tell you the joy that I got out of that game.

Last edited:
[quote="Beast of the East" post=304466][quote="Anthony Mattia" post=304436][quote="RedStormNC" post=304433]I wouldn't call it reasonable, but after several days of internal torment, I did end up getting two tickets on Stubhub at ~$350/ea. with a parking pass.[/quote]

That's not bad. Best I have found so far is $500[/quote]

When Duke comes to msg I've sold my tix for as much as 900 per ticket, even when we have crappy teams. Gives me joy to know some rich Dookie is paying for my season tix and then some to see a crummy game[/quote]

Duke and Villanova paid for my season tickets last season. Not happening this season but hoping its a good enough season that I don't care.

Any idea how to score tickets to the Duke game? The last out of conference game that Duke lost at home was to SJU and I'm thinking it we be nice if we broke the streak again!! I'm a season ticket holder but I'm not aware of the school doing anything but I would think that they would have an allotment of tickets. Any ideas appreciated

[quote="ipd200" post=306166]Any idea how to score tickets to the Duke game? The last out of conference game that Duke lost at home was to SJU and I'm thinking it we be nice if we broke the streak again!! I'm a season ticket holder but I'm not aware of the school doing anything but I would think that they would have an allotment of tickets. Any ideas appreciated[/quote]
The good news....seats are available. Go to StubHub, or Seat Geek.
The bad news....the cost is crazy. Cheapest seats in the upper level on the baselines are currently $375. Upper level seats closer to center court are over 1k.
No idea if the school has an allotment of tickets, and if so, who gets them.
Good luck!

[quote="Porgyman" post=306176][quote="ipd200" post=306166]Any idea how to score tickets to the Duke game? The last out of conference game that Duke lost at home was to SJU and I'm thinking it we be nice if we broke the streak again!! I'm a season ticket holder but I'm not aware of the school doing anything but I would think that they would have an allotment of tickets. Any ideas appreciated[/quote]
The good news....seats are available. Go to StubHub, or Seat Geek.
The bad news....the cost is crazy. Cheapest seats in the upper level on the baselines are currently $375. Upper level seats closer to center court are over 1k.
No idea if the school has an allotment of tickets, and if so, who gets them.
Good luck![/quote]

When I went in 2000 a relative in the area was able to find tickers from Duke connections.
Cameron is a small stadium and the SJU fans were a very small minority of the crowd. SJU I believe had 2 rows of sets behind the bench. If SJU has a similar allotment they will likely be reserved for big boosters.

Last edited:
My family lives in Raleigh and I visit several times a year.

Been trying since the summer to find tickets for < $350 (realistically, around $200). Haven't been able to.

Last edited:
Back