Disgusting things going on behind scenes at ND

I am still waiting for the token "oh come on dude it was just speculation" comments. I hope that person realizes that a girl committed SUICIDE over one case that led to no charges or even suspension of play, and text messages from the article were bonafide facts. They literally said that ND football is not to be messed with, so keep your mouth shut. This is something I'd expect from Goodfellas or some other mob movie, not Notre Dame. Apparently there were tons of warning signs of very troubled pasts for some of their players, but they were allowed to come anyway. From Rudy to thugs. I am glad they will not be with us.

Uh....I hate to ruin your boyhood dreams, but Rudy isn't a saint either. From 2011:

(Reuters) - Daniel Ruettiger, the legendary Notre Dame football underdog who inspired the 1993 movie "Rudy," couldn't do an end run around the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

The SEC on Friday charged Ruettiger and 12 others with running a stock scam associated with Rudy Nutrition - a company Ruettiger founded to try to compete against Gatorade in the sports drink market.

The company sold modest amounts of the sports drink "Rudy" with the tagline "Dream Big! Never Quit!", but the company was primarily a pump-and-dump stock scheme that created more than $11 million in illicit profits, the SEC said.

The SEC said Rudy Nutrition, which is no longer in business, provided false and misleading statements to investors.

For example, the company said that "Rudy outsold Gatorade 2 to 1!" in a major U.S. Southwest test, and boasted that the drink outperformed Gatorade and Powerade by 2 to 1 in a blind taste test, the SEC said. Both claims were false, it said.

Ruettiger agreed to pay $382,866 to settle the case, without admitting or denying the charges.

"Investors were lured into the scheme by Mr. Ruettiger's well-known, feel-good story but found themselves in a situation that did not have a happy ending," SEC enforcement lawyer Scott Friestad said in a statement.

Uh....I hate to ruin your boyhood dreams, but Rudy wasn't a saint either. From 2011:

(Reuters) - Daniel Ruettiger, the legendary Notre Dame football underdog who inspired the 1993 movie "Rudy," couldn't do an end run around the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

The SEC on Friday charged Ruettiger and 12 others with running a stock scam associated with Rudy Nutrition - a company Ruettiger founded to try to compete against Gatorade in the sports drink market.

The company sold modest amounts of the sports drink "Rudy" with the tagline "Dream Big! Never Quit!", but the company was primarily a pump-and-dump stock scheme that created more than $11 million in illicit profits, the SEC said.

The SEC said Rudy Nutrition, which is no longer in business, provided false and misleading statements to investors.

For example, the company said that "Rudy outsold Gatorade 2 to 1!" in a major U.S. Southwest test, and boasted that the drink outperformed Gatorade and Powerade by 2 to 1 in a blind taste test, the SEC said. Both claims were false, it said.

Ruettiger agreed to pay $382,866 to settle the case, without admitting or denying the charges.

"Investors were lured into the scheme by Mr. Ruettiger's well-known, feel-good story but found themselves in a situation that did not have a happy ending," SEC enforcement lawyer Scott Friestad said in a statement.

Noooooooo! Rudyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Wtf?! On a more serious note look at this quote...it is so despicable it makes my stomach knot up "…..Among those being congratulated for our return to gridiron glory is ND’s president, Rev. John Jenkins, who refused to meet with the Seeberg family on advice of counsel, and other school officials".

Well Joe, your Irish animosity is being rewarded with the rape of the Irish by the Tide.
ND's destruction though is likely more the result of those Irish players having their rapist eyes on those Alabama cheerleaders and boosters. To make the Tide squad those girls have to be centerfold-worthy.
Ours, on the other hand, look like they like their pasta 'n fasul.

Well Joe, your Irish animosity is being rewarded with the rape of the Irish by the Tide.
ND's destruction though is likely more the result of those Irish players having their rapist eyes on those Alabama cheerleaders and boosters. To make the Tide squad those girls have to be centerfold-worthy.
Ours, on the other hand, look like they like their pasta 'n fasul.

bama has some hot cheerleaders all right
kelly should have taken the ball on winning the toss playing scared as a 10pt dog in title game bad move
refs screwed nd with return call the guy fumbled it before being near him
bama deserves this game but oregon would have been a tougher opponent irish offense a joke

But the IQ of the Bama cheerleaders is probably about 85. Not a problem for one night of course :D

Back