Dingle / Jenkins combo

RedStormNC

2023 $upporter
To me, the ability for these two guys to work well with each other will be key to our offense success or failure.

Still, have not seen it come together. Dingle doesn't move much on the perimeter, but then, there are times I'm left scratching head that Jenkins has eyes on everyone else at a time when he could fire off a pass where you'd want Dingle to shoot.

Lastly, Dingle seems to have ability to take ball through the paint but is not taking enough control. Seems tentative and head shaking more than not.

I trust sju79 that Dingle will be fine, but for whatever reason, he's not yet seemed consistently comfortable in the offense.

Pitino needs to harness Jenkins and figure out how to get them to gel.

To me, the ability for these two guys to work well with each other will be key to our offense success or failure.

Still, have not seen it come together. Dingle doesn't move much on the perimeter, but then, there are times I'm left scratching head that Jenkins has eyes on everyone else at a time when he could fire off a pass where you'd want Dingle to shoot.

Lastly, Dingle seems to have ability to take ball through the paint but is not taking enough control. Seems tentative and head shaking more than not.

I trust sju79 that Dingle will be fine, but for whatever reason, he's not yet seemed consistently comfortable in the offense.

Pitino needs to harness Jenkins and figure out how to get them to gel.
It feels like a Posh/Curbelo situation to me with Dingle being Posh. Dingle is used to giving the ball up and getting it back. That doesn’t happen with Jenkins.

The only one who gets Dingle the ball consistently is Taylor.

Let’s be realistic…they are both shooting guards. I don’t know why Jenkins gets to act like he’s John Stockton. He doesn’t do anything to set up Dingle or Alleyne.

This team needs to be “sharing the sugar” as Lavin used to say. Erick Barkley isn’t walking through that door.

The season ended so abruptly, didn’t get a chance to shout out another Daniss accolade.
He cracked the top 10 St. John’s alltime single season assist list. Finished 9th in between Boo Harvey (1989-90) and Erick Barkley (1998-99).
Not bad at all for a so called ball hog. 😎

Back