Didn’t know where to put this (site issue)

guinness77

The site has been crashing for me while I’m in the middle of typing a post for a week or 2 now. It seems to be happening with more frequency the past few days. Like, the screen will just freeze on me and I have to close out that window and then it’ll take me back to general topics page. I use an iPhone and Safari, so I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this.

iPhone/Safari as well, no issues here
Is this the only site that causes this issue?
If you haven’t done so, shut off your iPhone and leave it off for a minute or so. This tried and true approach has solved a plethora of technical issues for 30 years!

If no joy there, how old is your phone? Mine is about 5 years, which is ancient technologically speaking but it still works fine.

iPhone/Safari as well, no issues here
Is this the only site that causes this issue?
If you haven’t done so, shut off your iPhone and leave it off for a minute or so. This tried and true approach has solved a plethora of technical issues for 30 years!

If no joy there, how old is your phone? Mine is about 5 years, which is ancient technologically speaking but it still works fine.
I tried shutting down and restarting. It’s an i12. It’s not a big problem, if it persists I’m going to do what RedStorm suggested.

Back