DePaul (UBS), Tue., Feb. 6, 6:30p, FS-1

Remember how bad Fordham was when we played them? Well they'd be about 4 point favs over DePaul on a neutral right now. We'll be about 20 point favs

Today hurt but if we take care of Georgetown and DePaul and beat seton hall and Creighton at home and take at least 1 on the road of butler Marquette and providence still puts us at 12-8 and a guaranteed bid without needing to win games in the BET

This win won't help our team much, but everybody else gets to beat up on this team (and Georgetown), so we deserve our shit, too.
Other side of this is a loss would be very damaging. This might not be a difficult game but it’s important.

Other side of this is a loss would be very damaging. This might not be a difficult game but it’s important.
I actually expect DePaul to be more competitive here, than when we play them on the road.

Home is almost a disadvantage for DePaul, when the boo birds come out early. On the road, no big deal when they start cheering for the home team

This could be a very valuable win if we can get some guys going. Dingle hit a couple mid rangers today and Jenkins was finding him. Hopefully that’s the start of something good. Grasping at straws lol

If there was ever a must win this is a game they can not lose! And I will be there for this game.
This game will just be a feel good game.

This game they can't lose, it's not possible..

If the unthinkable happens and some how DePaul wins, I'd be to enbarrassed to watch another SJU game this year.

DePaul down to 4 guys playing scarecrow in post, but will Joel still fumble ball in post and not capitalize? Just blowing off steam 😋
Hate to say it but Joel is a stiff. He has dominant stretches but they are now few and far between. He cannot be counted on game by game.

Unfortunately, Jenkins is the only player you can count on night in and night out. Its very disappointing.

Back