Crystal Simmons to SJU

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
When I tell you the staff is busting their butt on the recruiting trail believe me they are and the dividends are starting to pay off. They recently received their second commitment for the class of 2014 when Crystal Simmons, an exchange student from Madrid, Spain who is attending Life Center Academy in New Jersey, the same school that sophomore to be Sandra Odobi attended, pledged her allegiance to the Red Storm. Crystal is 6 0 and is listed by ESPN as a PG but she is a wing player. She is ranked number 83 in the Class of 2014 and is our second top 100 recruit to commit for 2014.
If you recall Joey T got a commitment from Tamesha Alexander out of Philly last fall prior to her starting her junior year and she is ranked the number 9 pg in 2014. That is two top 100 commitments to date for 2014 and the staff is certainly hoping and working hard to secure additional commitments for this class.
Another great job and good day to be a fan of the ladies. :p

Thanks for the good news, Aubie, and for keeping us informed as to the progress/status of the ladies program throughout the year
As the high school coach of a former St John's "Express" player in the '80's, I follow the team and root for them as much as I do for the men
Your updates are most appreciated!!!

Back