Creighton (MSG), Sun., Feb. 25, 12 Noon, CBS

If Rick wears the white suit that would be electric. It seems like it’ll be a decent crowd looking at Ticketmaster. School has done a decent job getting people to come. My buddy got a email for discounted tickets and bought a few for $50 each in the 100s. We should be doing this until we have more consistent success. Looking forward to the upset…hopefully.

If Rick is going White suit vs Creighton then, he needs a white shirt, tie, and shoes.

Plus he gotta bleach his hair.
Gotta go all the way.
And a bucket of chicken, too bad we aren't playing Marquette.

(Man how I would love to beat Marquette and smack down that cocky smart ass Kolek. But i digress.)

Season hanging by a thread. Sunday would be a huge game to win. Without dismissing Gtown at home and DePaul away, it would then come down to 1 game to move back to (the wrong side of) the bubble.

Oh well. Slivers of hope are better than none I guess.

a sunday game with nothing else going on. probably a decent crowd. plus school really advertising Johnnies Day if it means anything. making the trip from boston to see the game. Hopefully it is a close game.

Can someone explain why this is on CBS and not Fox?
I don't have any source to back this up but I feel like CBS gets a Big East game or two a year.

I remember being on CBS when we played Georgetown on D'Angelo Harrison and co's Senior day. idk why or how I remember that lol

Zach B and others believe if we can run the table (win the next 4) a Dance bid is possible. Creighton is playing very well of late, Johnnies not so much. I hate to get my hopes up only to be knocked down but alas, I will watch with hope and somehow believe the ghosts of MSG may come through in this one.

Even though this feels like a matchup of two teams going in opposite directions, we did come within a hair of beating them @Creighton.

I watched them beat UConn the other night. It looked easy because the threes were falling. Threes were falling from guys who don't even usually make threes. If we can even out the 3pt battle in this one I think we can have a shot to win late.

But I wouldn't go into this one expecting much. Creighton is an experienced team with a core that has played a lot together. They are ramping up just in time for March. We will have our work cut out for us.

Back