Congrats to our own monte!!

Eric

2023 $upporter
Very talented our own monte wrote, directed, produced and had a starring role in his film Bound By Bushwick. This film was showcased last night at the Jersey shore film festival. The film is really good and deserves whatever accolades it gets. Congrats monte and wish you all the best!!

Very talented our own monte wrote, directed, produced and had a starring role in his film Bound By Bushwick. This film was showcased last night at the Jersey shore film festival. The film is really good and deserves whatever accolades it gets. Congrats monte and wish you all the best!!
Montewood !

Now we need the Novita Film Festival

Congrats Monte. Will look forward to seeing it...

Thank you for your kind words everyone. Here's a link to the trailer:

Special guest appearance in the movie by our very own Kranmars, his son and Eric's daughter. And a special shout out to Eric for all he's done for "Bound By Bushwick", and my most recent short film "The Rooftop"(being edited now). BBB was screened this past Friday at the Jersey Shore Film Fest in Red Bank. I'm down here now waiting on tonight's awards dinner. Next up is Brightside Tavern film festival in Jersey City the weekend of August 10th. I'll keep you all posted on where the movie is being screened, and hope that many of you can make it out.

Back