Carmelo drops 62

Jack Williams

2023 $upporter
Unbelievable performance from someone who has had rumors flying about leaving NY at he end of the year.

Hopefully it sparks the Knicks

Unbelievable performance from someone who has had rumors flying about leaving NY at he end of the year.

Hopefully it sparks the Knicks

awesome

I'm usually very critical of Melo's game, but he was unbelievable in this one. I liked the fact that he did it pretty much all in rhythm. The shots he did force (and usually made), all came at the end of the shot/game clock.

Off the top of my head, by far this is a Knicks single game record? Im gonna guess Bernard King had the record.

Checking, this was tied for the 34th best single game in NBA history with 8 others. Chamberlain scored 62 6 times. As far as the 33 other higher scoring games, Wilt Chamberlain had 19 of them. So, of the 43 highest scoring games in NBA history, Chamberlain had 25 of them.

Chamberlain's accomplishment has got to be the most incredible and unattainable in sports history in terms of dominant performances. Without steroids.

Off the top of my head, by far this is a Knicks single game record? Im gonna guess Bernard King had the record.

Checking, this was tied for the 34th best single game in NBA history with 8 others. Chamberlain scored 62 6 times. As far as the 33 other higher scoring games, Wilt Chamberlain had 19 of them. So, of the 43 highest scoring games in NBA history, Chamberlain had 25 of them.

Chamberlain's accomplishment has got to be the most incredible and unattainable in sports history in terms of dominant performances. Without steroids.

Yeah but he mostly played against snowflakes :-D

Yeah but he mostly played against snowflakes :-D

Nate Thurmond. Bill Russell. Zelmo Beatty. Willis Reed. Walt Bellamy. Wes Unseld. Some of them came a little later. But I believe the league had 8 teams earlier in his career, so these were the best players in the world.

Back