Blatter out!!!

While on the surface the news is positive, many issues remain.

According to reports, Blatter will remain as President of FIFA until a special election that is to be held between December 2015 and March 2016. Moreover, he plans on remaining with FIFA as a consultant after the special election.

Did he just run again (in an election he was guaranteed to win) so he can then have his hand picked guy run again. If he bowed out beforehand, the Prince would have won.

FIFA is much like Albany. The corruption, bribery, and overall lawlessness is so entrenched, it is a way of life. That place needs to be gutted and sanitized. Only then can true reform take place.

You want a good starting point? How about telling Russia and the Qatar to go f*ck themselves and take away the world cup from each of them. Let Putin go ride bare chested on a pile of horse crap for all of his abuses and attacks on Ukraine.

Then tell the oil princes in Qatar they will be brought up on criminal charges for the more than 1,200 workers who have died to date, building the stadiums. And throw in a few more hundred years for basic human rights abuses for good measure. Holding a WC in 120 degrees? Yeah, that vote was legitimate.

Tell Australia they get first choice on which WC they want, and the US gets the other one. No sweat on time constraints, because the US can easily host the 2016 WC if it needed to. The stadiums and infrastructure are in place.

Do that, and then I can get excited about the resigning of such a vile piece of trash like Blatter.

Ok done. Rant off.

Very good rant.

It's not the end of the FIFA mess, but I hope it's a start of the clean up.

According to reports, Blatter will remain as President of FIFA until a special election that is to be held between December 2015 and March 2016. Moreover, he plans on remaining with FIFA as a consultant after the special election.

Did he just run again (in an election he was guaranteed to win) so he can then have his hand picked guy run again. If he bowed out beforehand, the Prince would have won.

FIFA is much like Albany. The corruption, bribery, and overall lawlessness is so entrenched, it is a way of life. That place needs to be gutted and sanitized. Only then can true reform take place.

You want a good starting point? How about telling Russia and the Qatar to go f*ck themselves and take away the world cup from each of them. Let Putin go ride bare chested on a pile of horse crap for all of his abuses and attacks on Ukraine.

Then tell the oil princes in Qatar they will be brought up on criminal charges for the more than 1,200 workers who have died to date, building the stadiums. And throw in a few more hundred years for basic human rights abuses for good measure. Holding a WC in 120 degrees? Yeah, that vote was legitimate.

Tell Australia they get first choice on which WC they want, and the US gets the other one. No sweat on time constraints, because the US can easily host the 2016 WC if it needed to. The stadiums and infrastructure are in place.

Do that, and then I can get excited about the resigning of such a vile piece of trash like Blatter.

Ok done. Rant off.

great rant. and the next WC is in 2018, I believe euro's are 2016 in France. So there is plenty of time for a country like the US to prepare. Russia and Qatar have to be a little nervous

Ok done. Rant off.

great rant. and the next WC is in 2018, I believe euro's are 2016 in France. So there is plenty of time for a country like the US to prepare. Russia and Qatar have to be a little nervous

You are right about 2018 in Russia. I was too busy ranting and wasn't proof reading. Thanks.

I'd rather he wasn't leaving on his own terms. FIFA is a vile organization. The sponsors of the world cup need to step up immediately and, at the very least, Qatar needs to be stripped of its WC. What is happening there is simply disgusting.

I'd rather he wasn't leaving on his own terms. FIFA is a vile organization. The sponsors of the world cup need to step up immediately and, at the very least, Qatar needs to be stripped of its WC. What is happening there is simply disgusting.

I hope they nail his ass and the collective asses of his cronies to the wall. The amount of money they siphoned off is unreal.

Then there are mf'ers in Qatar that hold the passports of the Nepalese construction workers and would not let them attend the funerals of family who died in the earthquake. Just horrible.

I hope they nail his ass and the collective asses of his cronies to the wall. The amount of money they siphoned off is unreal.

Then there are mf'ers in Qatar that hold the passports of the Nepalese construction workers and would not let them attend the funerals of family who died in the earthquake. Just horrible.

did you see the report last week about the person who snuck in to see what their living conditions are who work on building in qatar ? disgraceful

Back