Bill Gaudette to the Red Bulls

Moose,

you even rock the soccer forum huh? :)

i was at the Red Bulls game yesterday, and Gaudette made his debut as Ryan Meara (Fordham kid has been quite good so far this year) was out with a hip injury. Gave up a couple of goals that he can't really be faulted for and was aggressive and made one amazing save and solid overall. I'm not familiar with Gaudette, but seems like he is a journeyman judging by the comments of those we sat near.

Also worth noting, Connor Lade. He is so miniature. Seriously If not for soccer, he would be in midget wrestling. Nonetheless, he was the key playmaker yesterday for Red Bulls. His speed has much to do with Red Bulls getting Letoux for Dane Richards I think. Stifling heat and humidity slowed him down, but his hustle never waned. He has been fun to watch.

Admittedly, I don't follow StJ soccer much, but it's still nice to see their former players carving out places on the pro soccer landscape.

Cheers. 

Moose,

you even rock the soccer forum huh? :)

i was at the Red Bulls game yesterday, and Gaudette made his debut as Ryan Meara (Fordham kid has been quite good so far this year) was out with a hip injury. Gave up a couple of goals that he can't really be faulted for and was aggressive and made one amazing save and solid overall. I'm not familiar with Gaudette, but seems like he is a journeyman judging by the comments of those we sat near.

Also worth noting, Connor Lade. He is so miniature. Seriously If not for soccer, he would be in midget wrestling. Nonetheless, he was the key playmaker yesterday for Red Bulls. His speed has much to do with Red Bulls getting Letoux for Dane Richards I think. Stifling heat and humidity slowed him down, but his hustle never waned. He has been fun to watch.

Admittedly, I don't follow StJ soccer much, but it's still nice to see their former players carving out places on the pro soccer landscape.

Cheers. 

I don't follow STJ soccer much. Billy is my age and we were in classes together. As for him being a journeyman he got very comfortable down in Puerto Rico. He had offers to play other places but seemed to really enjoy it down there. I think he is even a citizen now and has played for their INTL team. I watched the game yesterday because there wasn't anything on really and I didn't think he could stop the goals either. I never saw Lade before and also noted how small he was. He blew once chance late in the game off Henry setup.

Back