Big East 3 ACC 0

IcemanSJU

So far UConn Pitt and Louisville victorious over ACC teams in football. I know Pitt is leaving but who said our football programs were weak. Not too mention Boise and TCU victorious as well.

So far UConn Pitt and Louisville victorious over ACC teams in football. I know Pitt is leaving but who said our football programs were weak. Not too mention Boise and TCU victorious as well.

Big East football is absolutely amazing!!

I mean, just look at Pitt. Beating VT is impressive. But remember that this is also the team that got beat easily by D1-AA team Youngstown State. I wouldn't be celebrating Pitt's greatness quite yet.

And UConn, who beat the ACC today, also got beat by an ACC team last week. But they are better than the ACC becuase they won this week.

I will give Louisville props. They seem to be a solid football program and could make some noise.

I support the BE as much as I can. But our football is not the best in the world.

And does anyone else think it's kind of embarrassing for a league when only half the teams have a football program.....

Seeing Pitt beat VT, WVU a top 10 team , TCU a top 20 team, Boise state unranked,Navy getting their butts kicked by previously non victorious,depleted PSU ,gets me sick. If we didnt have the recent defections , the BE would have been half way descet in FB. 

Back