Big Announcement

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
 To be made at 11am today which I highly endorse.
A very good step in the right direction for the ladies program.

would you hire a lady to coach the men's team

Um there are plenty of men's coaches in women's basketball. Including arguably the best coach of the last decade.

Let's hope this keeps the program continue their rise and keeps it going in the right direction...Good Luck to Coach Joe Tartamella. 

Would like to see that happen at some school, one of these days.

Unfortunatly, we're way too cynical as a society to every allow that to happen, at least in our lifetimes.

Um there are plenty of men's coaches in women's basketball. Including arguably the best coach of the last decade.

I know that but you didnt answer the question.

No I wouldn't. I'm not being the first to do something like that. It will never happen on the college level. But don't look too far to see Ruth Lovelace at Boys and Girls and what she has done there.

Congrats to Joe.

It looks like he's been a big part of the team's rebuilding and success. Glad he has the chance to keep the women's program moving forward. 

Congratulations to the new LADIES Hoop coach JoeTartamella. Coach Kim Barnes Arico is now at Michigan.We wish Joe the best.

I went to Marist for undergrad and Brian Giorgis is one of the best women's coaches in all of division I women's baksetball hands down.

Congratulations Joe on your dream coming true and hope you can be our lifetime coach that stays with us for 30 plus years. I have no doubt you are ready for this opportunity which you have worked hard to obtain and will continue our winning tradition.

Back