(BET) Butler, Wed., Mar. 8, 3p, FS-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they are capable of playing better...
Butler was an undermanned, lesser team. The only thing that kept this game remotely close was poor coaching. We should have won this game by 20+. I don’t want to be negative after a WIN but…how can anyone feel good watching this. I feel like their are some talented kids who are not being coached up.

. I don’t want to be negative after a WIN but…

Well I was rooting for a loss - an embarrassing historic romp - so this charade can end and we can rip the band-aid off without hesitation.

If that makes me a bad fan, so be it.

"well he won a game held off an excellent team that made a push. So we decided to give coach Anderson a life time contract". My fear is he pulls off a Ewing and wins the damn thing and doesn't get canned. It saved Patrick last year just saying

Well I was rooting for a loss - an embarrassing historic romp - so this charade can end and we can rip the band-aid off without hesitation.

If that makes me a bad fan, so be it.
Well, honestly I can’t or won’t. Nothing that happens will or should impact what happens next.

Unfortunately, tomorrow will probably be a tough day. But I will be cheering for a win. So be it.

"well he won a game held off an excellent team that made a push. So we decided to give coach Anderson a life time contract". My fear is he pulls off a Ewing and wins the damn thing and doesn't get canned. It saved Patrick last year just saying
If he pulls a Ewing and wins the Big East tournament championship and wins two games in the NCAA tournament THEN I would be fine with Mike Anderson staying longer. I doubt any fans would disagree.
Besides, it's how well we do in the transfer market that really will determine what next year brings.

I love seeing him in time outs all players zoned out nobody paying attention to a te that is winning . Came to watch game late where is Curbelo?
Um, Shaheen Holloway's instructions doing a time out in today's game are no less general than CMA. I think a player can listen and not necessarily look at a coach unless a play is being drawn up. Some of these criticisms are just silly imho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back