(BET) Butler, Wed., Mar. 8, 3p, FS-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Father Shanley and Cragg want to keep the identity of the people who SJU would be interested in hiring very quiet. I know the season is not over but usually at the big east tournament rumors are rampant but not this year.

If he pulls a Ewing and wins the Big East tournament championship and wins two games in the NCAA tournament THEN I would be fine with Mike Anderson staying longer. I doubt any fans would disagree.
Besides, it's how well we do in the transfer market that really will determine what next year brings.
Load up the bong and dream on.

Held off a “furious” run by Butler. LOL
We didn't "dismantle Butler
We beat a lousy team that was playing without 2 of it's starters who average a collective 20 points per game
It'll be very hard to defeat a team like Marquette less than 24 hours after this game ended
But stranger things have happened
Posh said in a post game interview that the team brought 4 outfits to MSG
Let's hope they get to wear all of them this week
LET'S GO JOHNNIES!!!!!

Anybody catch the court mic picking up Anderson telling Posh "patience"? Posh, of course, proceeded to drive right into the lane.
Speaking of Posh, someone posted his high school video on here a couple weeks ago questioning whether he changed his shooting form. Someone gets results around here!

Posh has had a rough year, but he gives 110% every game. That’s all you can ask for.

He's played more like his old self over the past month, even in the games Curbelo played in.

I think he got healthy after missing those two games (or however many it was) in late January.

Posh would probably deny that if asked, but he strikes me as the type who always says he's fine. Sometimes, guys like that need to be saved from themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back