Bayern Munich vs Dortmund - Wednesday 2/27/13

ohiofan

James 2:14:
Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
Winner of this game will win the German Cup. Two best teams have to tangle some time, kind of like the movie Red Dawn.

Die Roten will drop the bomb on BvB.

They are unstoppable this year. And thats without adding Pep.

My question is does Pep come in and start siphoning off pieces to get his own guys in?

The official word is that Pep has not asked Uli and the board to bring in any new players. We will see. The news has said Lewindoski from Bvb, but they already have two top strikers and a good back up coming back from loan to Bremen. No need there.

It would be hard to upgrade much at any position, but maybe Ozil from Madrid......

The official word is that Pep has not asked Uli and the board to bring in any new players. We will see. The news has said Lewindoski from Bvb, but they already have two top strikers and a good back up coming back from loan to Bremen. No need there.

It would be hard to upgrade much at any position, but maybe Ozil from Madrid......

I saw the striker from Bremen had some quotes that he didn't really want to play for Pep.

I saw the striker from Bremen had some quotes that he didn't really want to play for Pep.
He doesn't think he would get much playing time, but you never know, injuries happen. Who would have thought Gomez wouldn't be the starter when he came back from injury, after scoring 40 goals two seasons in a row and being second in the player ratings after only Messi last year.

Back