Battle of the Freshmen

jerseyshorejohnny

Watching the RU/ND game last night and can't help thinking how the matchup between St. John's and Rutgers could turn into something special over the next few years.

Both teams with outstanding freshmen.

Would be tremendous if St. John's students and fans showed strong support for their team when they play at The RAC on Saturday evening March 3.

Do you think the demand be there if St. John's offered a game ticket and bus ride from campus? Heck, they can even stop at the S.I. Campus on the way to NJ.

IMO, something for the university to consider.

What say you ??

Did Eli Carter come out of nowhere or what?

Probably the least mentioned recruit for RU - certainly behind Mack and Seagers (sic).  

I know we're sending 100 students via bus to Georgetown next month but I haven't heard anything yet about a trip to Rutgers. I can't imagine it would be too expensive, but I know myself and other regulars will go regardless. 

I know we're sending 100 students via bus to Georgetown next month but I haven't heard anything yet about a trip to Rutgers. I can't imagine it would be too expensive, but I know myself and other regulars will go regardless. 

I will be at Georgetown and will likely go to the Rutgers game. I was thinking that Johnniesmfans should wear black rather than blend in with the Rutgers fans wearing red.

I will be at Georgetown and will likely go to the Rutgers game. I was thinking that Johnniesmfans should wear black rather than blend in with the Rutgers fans wearing red.

Is that cause you believe that you are going to a funeral? :cheer:

Eli Carter looks like a stud...kind of surprising he's this good, this fast. Mack is a stud...still stings he's not at St. John's. The kid is such a winner and would fit in very well with the current freshman. I guess I can't complain with Branch. Hopefully, the staff starts working on Branch's post up game. He'll be much larger than almost every PG he faces in conference games.

Saw Myles Mack in several games at IS8 last year and was sorry we didn't go after him.  

We did but it was the previous staff that had a great relationship with him.

Back