Ballon D'Or

Should have been unanimous.
My all time favorite player.

Tom, I hope you are kidding. This award has degenerated from very prestigious to a popularity contest. When it was only the media voting, you could count on someone not in La Liga winning. Now, until they retire, it will either be Messi or Gaynaldo. FYI, Media votes only would have given it to Ribery in a landslide.

Tom, I hope you are kidding. This award has degenerated from very prestigious to a popularity contest. When it was only the media voting, you could count on someone not in La Liga winning. Now, until they retire, it will either be Messi or Gaynaldo. FYI, Media votes only would have given it to Ribery in a landslide.

Cute nickname for Ronaldo.
What's your nickname for Ribery and his underage girls?

i'm serious.

Cute nickname for Ronaldo.
What's your nickname for Ribery and his underage girls?

Pube

i'm serious.

Wow, I never knew you were Portuguesen.

Back